The raw materials of 12% seaweed extract are kelp and brown alga. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder.
The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc.
Seaweed Extract Flake
Seaweed Extract Powder
See details on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IBTo9iI9fcM
|Solubility in water||100% w/w|
|Test Report||COA seaweed extract 12%|
12% Seaweed Extract Main Function
- Promote seed germination and increase germination rate;
- Promote the development of plant roots, which is beneficial to plants to absorb water and nutrients;
- Activate NPK and trace elements to counteract the antagonism of phosphate in soil，which is beneficial to the absorption of trace elements by plants.
- Improve the activity of various enzymes in plants, enhance plant metabolism, and facilitate plant growth and balanced growth;
- Promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit enlargement，brighten color, and early maturity;
- Enhance the plant’s resistance to stress and improve the resistance of plants to drought, cold, pests and diseases;
- Improve crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products.
- Dilute it with 1000 times water, using for water flushing irrigation, drip irrigation and foliar spray.
- Use it together with compound fertilizer in the percentage 1:100.
- Strengthen the effect of pesticide and foliar fertilizer: Add it together to pesticide and foliar fertilizer liquid in the percentage: 1:5000.
12% Seaweed Extract Package
- Supply ability : 1000 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customer’s requirement.
- Increase efficiency of fertiliser such as NPK.
- Build soil water holding capacity.
- High levels of alginic are beneficial in soil remediation including low carbon, compacted, salt affected and sandy soils.
- Stimulates beneficial soil biology.