Humic Acid Product Description
It is formed by microbial degradation of the dead biological substances. Its specific properties and structure depending on a given sample source from water or soil to extract the specific conditions.Products we have are humic acid powder, granular humic acid and humic acid crystal.
Humus in soils and sediments can be divided into three main parts: humic acid (HA), fulvic acid (FA) and humin (HM). HA is soluble in alkali solution, but not soluble in water and acid, FA is soluble in alkali, soluble in water and acid; the HM is neither soluble in alkali, nor soluble in water and acids.
|HUMIC ACID POWDER||GRANULAR HUMIC ACID||HUMIC ACID CRYSTAL|
Humic Acid Main Specification
|Appearance||Black Powder / Granule / Crystal||Black Powder / Granule / Crystal|
|Organic Matter (dry basis)||85.0% min||80.0% min|
|C.E.C||≥200meq / 100g||≥200meq / 100g|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|Moisture||25.0% max||25.0% max|
|Particle size||2-4mm / 2-6mm||2-4mm / 2-6mm|
|Fineness||80-100 mesh||80-100 mesh|
|Granule Radial Load||12N||12N|
Humic Acid Main Function
(1). Effect to soil
- Largely promote the buffering power and fertility of soil by improving the structure and increasing its organic matter.In sandy soil, HA will help to increase fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient .In heavy and compact soil, it will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline to make it into a optimized soil environment with pH 5.5-7.0.In alkaline soil, beneficial ion and other trace elements can not be absorbed by plants,HA can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots.In acidic soil, it will largely reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized ,thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by aluminum is released.In saline soil, Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability, cation (eg.Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated.
- Foster proper environment for soil microbial mass. Soil research shows that a place with higher content of humic acid will appear more beneficial microbial mass.Thus these microbial will help to increase the good effect of the soil.
(2). Effect to seeds and roots system
Working as natural seed germination and room stimulant.Promote germination of seeds and growth of root system.Humic stimulates the membrane of seeds to form a strong roots, which is decisive to increase the capacity of root to take up both micro and macro nutrients.
(3). Effect to plants
- Largely optimized the absorption of beneficial ion by plants thus increase plants growth accordingly increase the yield and fruits quality. Based on improved structure, N is largely stored and slow released, P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. with the above joint effort, the yield will be increased at least 30%.
- Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Enhance plants‘ability to counter stressed conditions. Mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
(4). Effect to yield
Help to the growth of chlorophyll to promote photosynthesis, thus helping to improve the accumulation of sugar, fat and amino acids in plants, to promote roots and tubers,increase production, improve taste. HA can enhance cell growth and help promote photosynthesis, thereby increasing the vitamin content of sugar and fruit crops, meanwhile HA can chelate heavy metals in soil to avoid being absorbed by crops, yield and quality will be greatly increased.
- Suitable for all crops with base and top dressing, 600-800kgs/ha(Granular humic acid,crystal humic acid).
- To increase the organic carbon ratio in soil, humic acid powder is suggested.
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Low moisture, low dust, high free humic acid, high organic matter, high hardness to be material of blended fertilizer.
- Slow Release, long-term effect, high utilization of amide nitrogen and ammoniacal nitrogen.
- Increase utilization of N from 15% to 20%.