Potassium Fulvate Product Description
Potassium fulvate contains both humic acid and fulvic acid, is mainly extracted from lignite.Completely water soluble with pH from 9-10. Its strong ability of resisting hard water makes this product can be dissolved in all kinds of irrigation water,can be used as foliar spray fertilizer directly. Other names: potassium fulvic acid, k fulvate, Resisting hard water potassium humate, deflocculation potassium humate or non-flocculating potassium humate.
Potassium Fulvate Flake
Potassium Fulvate Powder
|Appearance||Black Flake/Powder||Black Flake/Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||12.0% min||10.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0%min||60%min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||30.0%min||15%min|
|Particle size||2-4mm||1-2mm / 2-4mm|
|Fineness||80-100 mesh||80-100 mesh|
- Greatly increase the soil fertility ,especial mixed with Urea,DAP,MAP,MKP.With faster and obvious effect.
- Increase the organic matter of soil and improve soil structure,accordingly largely promote the buffering power of soil.
- Regulate PH of soil and increase soil fertility.
- Create good living environment for microbial mass .
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis. Thus increase yield and improve quality.
- Promote seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality.
- Greatly increase plants capability counter stress and disease.
Usage Of Potassium Fulvate
|Fertigation and Foliar|
|Nitrogen||50-100 grams / hectare for each unit of Nitrogen applied as UAN, Urea,SOA|
|e.g.||2.3-4.6 kg/ha with 100 kg/ha of Urea|
|e.g.||2.1-4.2 kg/ha with 100 litres of UAN|
|e.g.||1.0-2.1 kg/ha with 100 kg/ha of SOA|
|Salt-water||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|Salt-Soil Mitigation||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|Soil Improvement||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|N.B.||This product is not compatible used in concentration with solution pH under 4.|
For combination with elements or chemicals solution which pH is under 4, select fulvic acid.
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- 100% soluble K and fulvic acid in fulvate is easy to be absorbed by plants.
- Superior fulvic leonardite raw materials and further extraction technology. Humic and fulvic are concentrated carbon sources which stabilise and chelate nutrients for improved plant uptake.
- 100% water solubility, fast soluble. Improve water use efficiency.Buffer excess salt and toxicities in water or soil.
- Improve plants drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance.
- Anti-drought, anti-cold, anti-disease.
- High content of fulvic acid with small molecular weight and short molecular chain, easy to be absorbed by plants.
- Stimulate beneficial biology.
- Foliar spraying or drip irrigation.