Humic acid urea description
Now in the market have two kinds of this product, one is humic acid mixed with urea, another one is humic acid coated urea. Both are humic acid urea. To produce this product, the humic acid material we used is soluble humic acid, meanly is mineral fulvic acid.So we can also call it humate urea, or fulvic acid urea.
As a new green environmental protection ecological fertilizer and long-term slow-release nitrogen fertilizer, it not only has five functions of humic acid in agriculture: improving soil, promoting fertilizer efficiency, stimulating plant growth, enhancing plant stress resistance, improving product quality, but also can effectively control the release and decomposition rate of urea.
|Product Name||HA Urea|
|Humic Acid (Dry basis)||1.2‰|
|N (Dry basis)||46%|
|Particle size||1-2mm / 2-4mm|
Benefits for soil
- Promote the formation of soil aggregate structure and improve soil exchange capacity.
- Regulate the PH of the soil and make the soil loose.
- Promote the activities of soil microorganisms. Increase the number of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
- Enhance the activity of soil enzyme, so as to promote the transformation rate of soil organic and inorganic, and improve the circulation of nutrient elements.
- It has an inhibitory effect on the fungus, and can gradually reduce the salt of the soil.
- The effect of common urea on soil: eutrophication of water body, makes the soil compaction seriously, thus reducing the quality and yield of crops.
Effect on crops
- Small molecule and non-volatile complex is beneficial to plant root absorption and leaf absorption.
- Enhance photosynthesis and chlorophyll content of plants. Enhance the resistance of plants.
- Promote enzyme activity, such as Glucoamylase, so as to improve crop quality and increase crop yield
- Effect of ordinary urea on crops:no additional function.
Humic acid coated urea compared with pure urea
- The nitrogen loss is low, the complex nitrogen release is stable, balanced, sufficient and suitable for supplying the crops, so that the utilization rate of the fertilizer is improved, and the agricultural production cost is reduced.
- The humic acid can also degrade the pesticide residue in the soil, adsorb the heavy metal, eliminate or reduce the soil pollution.
- Humate can promote root development, reduce stomatal opening intensity of plant leaves, control leaf transpiration and reduce water consumption.
- Promote the absorption of nitrogen, the utilization rate of nitrogen is high up to 85%-95%, while the common urea is acyl ammonium nitrogen fertilizer. The nitrogen content needs to be transformed into ammonium nitrogen by urea bacteria before it can be absorbed by plants. The utilization rate is generally 20% -40%.
- Clean & dry
- Easy to handle
- Free flowing
- 100% soluble for use in liquid and dry applications
- The granules can be solubilized for spray application or dry applied through typical dry spreading equipment.
- Suited for use on large turf applications: Golf courses, Sports fields, Commercial & Residential lawns, Ornamentals, Row crops Specialty crops.