40% Sodium Humate is made from lower content leonardite. But has higher viscosity than normal sodium humate, which make it has bigger flakes size. As it’s low cost product, mostly this product is used for animal feed, aquaculture and ceramic.
Particle size 5-6mm
Sodium humate flakes,granules,prill,pillar main specification
|Product name||40% Sodium humate|
|Water solubility||80% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||40% min|
|Particle size||3-6mm(flakes), 2-4mm(granules / prill), 5-6mm(columnar / cylindrical / pillar)|
We are supplying other contents of sodium humate: 15% sodium fulvate, 50%-65% sodium humate, 70% sodium humate.
Sodium humate flakes,granules,prill,pillar main function
(1). Work as feed additive
- Sodium humate flakes forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine.
- This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances,as they may occur as a follow-up from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
- It also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals.
- Stabilize of intestinal flora. Fix microorganisms, toxins and harmful substances in animal feed. Promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
(2). Aquaculture application
- Sodium humate flakes / prill / pillar can work as carbon source of water.
- Purification of water quality.
- Growing water grass, improve aquatic plant quality.
- Chelating heavy metal ions in water.
- Improve the substrate, detoxification deodorant.
(3). Industry uses
- Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
- Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil,liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
- They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
- Used for ceramic producing.
|Additive||Feed ingredients, drinking water, mineral supplements|
|Additive amount(flakes / powder)||2‰-3‰ per MT fodder|
|Drinking water(flakes, crystal)||1 gram per litre of water|
|Unhealthy Animals(flakes, crystal)||Initial support: 20 gram per 100 kg of body weight|
Subsequent: 5 gram per 100 kg of body weight
- Supply ability : 7500 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner. (The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Include with dairy or beef cattle, pig, poultry, sheep, horse, shrimp and fish feed, supplements or water.
- Improves feed and supplement digestion.
- Faster animal weight gains.
- Increase dairy feed efficiency and reduce mastitis, animal stress and healing time.
- Odour reduction in animal waste.
- Support general health and vitality of animals, birds, fish and shrimp.