50%-65% Sodium Humate Feed Additive Production Description
This product is a kind of sodium humate feed additive,it’s humic acids sodium salt obtained after humic acid react with NaOH, which is soluble in water. Have shiny flake, shiny crystal and powder type.
Sodium humate powder
Sodium humate crystal 2-4mm
|Product name||65% Sodium humate||50% Sodium humate|
|Appearance||Black Shiny Flake / Crystal / Powder||Black Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||65.0% min||50% min|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Fineness||80-100 mesh||80-100 mesh|
(1). Sodium humate feed additive
- Sodium humate feed additive forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine.
- This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances,as they may occur as a follow-up from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
- It also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals.
- Stabilize of intestinal flora. Fix microorganisms, toxins and harmful substances in animal feed. Promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
(2). Sodium humate feed additive for aquaculture application
- Improve the carbon source of water: The element composition of humic acid is 50% -60% carbon, hydrogen 4% -6%, the rest of the elements are mostly oxygen. So it can be used to supplement the carbon source of water.
- Purification of water quality: The active groups of sodium humate molecules can chelate with calcium and magnesium ions in water, effectively prevent the formation of fouling core, thus preventing the incrustation, to achieve the purpose of anti-scaling.
- Physical shade: After applying sodium humate feed additive, the water become soy sauce color, can block part of the sunshine to reach the bottom, which can play a role in the prevention of moss and green algae.
- Growing grass: To be the role of growing plants is one of the most basic application of sodium humate. Can promote the growth and development of aquatic plants, increase plant physiological metabolism and enzyme in vivo activity, improve aquatic plant quality.
- Chelating heavy metal ions: The heavy metal ions adsorption of Sodium humate is not only cation exchange, but also their formation of chelating relationship, so it can adsorb many metal ions.
- Improve the substrate, detoxification deodorant: mainly use sodium humate balls / granules and crystals. Firstly, the porous and cellular structure of sodium humate can loose soil, change the permeability of the substrate; Secondly, sodium humate Can absorb the NH3 and H2S in the bottom environment, so as to remove the stink of sediment, thereby reduce the pollution of the environment.
(3). Industry uses
- Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
- Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil,liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
- They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
Sodium Humate Feed Additive Usage
|Additive||Feed ingredients, drinking water, mineral supplements|
|Additive amount(Sodium humate flake / powder)||2‰-3‰ per MT fodder|
|Drinking water(Sodium humate flake / crystal /powder)||1 gram per litre of water|
|Unhealthy Animals(Sodium humate flake / crystal)||Initial support: 20 gram per 100 kg of body weight|
Subsequent: 5 gram per 100 kg of body weight
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner. (The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Include with dairy or beef cattle, pig, poultry, sheep, horse, shrimp and fish feed, supplements or water.
- Improves feed and supplement digestion.
- Faster animal weight gains.
- Increase dairy feed efficiency and reduce mastitis, animal stress and healing time.
- Odour reduction in animal waste.
- Support general health and vitality of animals, birds, fish and shrimp.