The raw materials of 18% seaweed extract are kelp and brown alga. Special biochemical processes are used to extract the essence of seaweed, which greatly preserves the natural active components, contains a large number of non nitrogenous organic compounds, and more than 40 mineral elements and rich vitamins, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and iodine, which are incomparable to land plants.
Algae polysaccharides, alginic acid, highly unsaturated fatty acids and various natural plant growth regulators have high biological activity, which can stimulate the production of non-specific active factors in plants and regulate the balance of endogenous hormones.
See details on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IBTo9iI9fcM
18% Seaweed Extract Product Main Specification
Solubility in water
18% Seaweed Extract Product Main Function
- Improving soil: Swelling and water absorption, loosening soil, breaking the soil crust, preventing soil degradation (such as acidification, salinization).
- Environmental friendly:Regulating soil micro ecology, decreasing pesticide residues, and making heavy metals passivated.
- Reducing diseases:Controlling the growth of soil borne pathogens, reducing the underground pests.
- Promotion of anti-adverse:Well-developed root system, prevent excessive growth, induce plant to produce phytoalexin, increase the ability of crop resistance.
- Comprehensive nutrition:Be rich in medium trace element , prevent the deficience of syndrome effectively.
- Improving quality:Improving fruit color, surface light, hardness, improve the content of solid matters and storage stability.
- Increasing yield:Promoting flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote the expansion, improve fruit weight, early maturity.
- Dilute it with 2500-3000 times water, using for water flushing irrigation, drip irrigation and foliar spray.
- Use it together with compound fertilizer in the percentage 1:100.
- Strengthen the effect of pesticide and foliar fertilizer: Add it together to pesticide and foliar fertilizer liquid in the percentage: 1:5000.
- Supply ability : 1000 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customer’s requirement.
- Increase efficiency of fertiliser such as NPK.
- Build soil water holding capacity.
- High levels of alginic are beneficial in soil remediation including low carbon, compacted, salt affected and sandy soils.
- Stimulates beneficial soil biology.