As amino acid fertilizer manufacturers, 70% Plant source amino acid powder is our high-tech product. It has the characteristics of both organic nitrogen and inorganic nitrogen, is the main raw material of amino acid foliar fertilizer, can be directly applied to crops for water flush fertilizer and base fertilizer application. Also could be applied to animal feed and aquaculture. Its raw material is soybean or soybean meal.
There is no national standard for compound amino acid fertilizer. As the smallest molecule that constitutes protein, it exists in fertilizers and is easily absorbed by crops.
70% Plant Source Amino Acid Mean Specifications
|Name||70% Plant source amino acid|
|Service||Custom package, OEM product|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Total Amino Acid||70% min|
|Amino Nitrogen||12% min|
70% Plant Source Amino Acid Fertilizer application
a) Main function
- Improve the quality of the soil ,help the soil to create crumb structure ,keep the water & nutrients in the soil
- Enhance the utilization of N,P,K,also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ‘ nutrients
- Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
- Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon,Hamimelon,sugarcane,sugarbeet ,etc…
- Promote roots growth
- Increase 20~30% yield
- Adjust PH value.
- Degrade harmful substance in the soil
b) Dosage and application
Amino acid fertilizers are used in a wide range, from food crops (rice, wheat, corn) to oil crops (canola, soybeans, peanuts), as well as cash crops (cotton, tea, tobacco, mulberry), fruits (apples, pears, oranges, oranges, lychees, longans, peaches, plums, apricots, grapes), vegetables (cucumbers, greens, lentils), etc., have different degrees of promoting effect on almost all crops.
- Recommended dosage: base fertilizer, flushing 20-40kg/665㎡, spraying 1-3kg /665㎡
- Mixed with pesticides, mutual effect.
- Spraying effect is better before 10:00 a.m or after 4:00 p.m.
- Re-spray if there is rain 2 hours after the first time spraying.
- Repeated application according to agricultural and nutritional needs during the growing season.
c) Packaging and storage
- Supply ability : 1000 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customer’s requirement.
The main effect of 70% Plant Source Amino Acid Feed Additive
- The growth period of laying hens and cows can be extended for 1-2 months, and pigs can be released 10 days in advance.
- containing aroma and umami of hydrolyzed protein, better palatability for animals.
- Improve fertilization rate, hatching rate, litter size and survival rate.
- Significantly reduce the phenomenon of laying hens licking feather and licking anal.
- Can prevent or reduce chicken diarrhea, egg color is good-looking, egg weight increases, pig hair is bright, somnolence and does not move.
The main effect of 70% Plant Source Amino Acid in aquatic products
a) Main function
- Amino acids contain free amino acids, NPK, organic matter, and are high-quality nutrients for zooplankton and algae. Indirectly improve water quality and improve fish disease resistance.
- Amino acid can be used as fertilizer, and the fertilizer effect is stable and long. It can reduce ammonia nitrogen and nitrite formation, also can reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer.
- It can improve photosynthesis efficiency and increase dissolved oxygen in water.
- In alkaline water quality, amino acids can regulate water quality.
- The dosage is small, won’t form the bottom soil of the pool to compaction, improve the breeding environment.
- Significantly increase the number of zooplankton and increase the yield of aquatic products.
- Spilt the whole tank after being dissolved with water, and 0.5kg-0.8kg of the product is used for each 665㎡of 1-meter deep water tank.
Suggestions to manufacturers of soluble fertilizer contain Amino Acid:
- This product absorbs moisture and agglomerate, which is a normal phenomenon and should be stored in a cool and dry place.