Nitro humic acid is obtained using nitric acid and humic acid powder at a mass ratio of 3: 1. The solution is acidic, so it can be dissolved in an alkaline solution. It is a highly effective soil improver, plant growth promoter, fertilizer synergist and drilling fluid stabilizer.Have both powder and granule type.
|Appearance||Black Powder/Granule||Black Powder/Granule|
|Organic Matter (dry basis)||85.0% min||80.0% min|
|C.E.C||≥350 meq/100g||≥200 meq/100g|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|N (dry basis)||≥2.0%||≥2.0%|
|Moisture||25.0% max||25.0% max|
|Particle size /Fineness||80-120 mesh||80-120 mesh|
|Granule Radial Load||2-4 mm||2-4 mm|
- Help to improve the compact result caused long time using chemical fertilizers.
- Instant effect to improve the structure of soil, increase the buffering power of soil.
- Largely improve the compact result caused by long-time using of chemical fertilizers.
- Nitro humic acid, Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soils; regulate the pH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
- Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
- Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater, and protect the under ground water.
- Increase the effectiveness of herbicide pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
- It can be used as acid regulating agent for rice seedling raising, improving the survival rate of rice seedling and alleviating the rotten seedling with low temperature in early spring.
- It is a raw material for manufacturing an excellent petroleum drilling fluid treatment agent. The treatment agent produced with NHA has obvious viscosity-reducing, cut-off reducing, filtrate loss reducing, anti-collapse and high-temperature resistance and salt-resistance.
How to use?
- Base fertilizer:For field crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
- For fruit trees, 10-20kgs per plant.
- For vegetables, 1-2kg/m2.
- Mix additive: 150-200kgs per ton of composite.(suggested mix use with Urea and MAP DAP)
- Supply ability : 7500 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customer’s requirement.
- Nitro humic acid, Low moisture, low dust, high free humic acid, high organic matter, high hardness to be material of blended fertilizer.
- Slow Release, long-term effect, high utilization of amide nitrogen and ammoniacal nitrogen.
- Increase utilization of N from 15% to 20%.