Bio Fulvic Acid Product Description
Bio fulvic acid, we also call it Bio Potassium Fulvate.Plant source, made by microbial fermentation,it’s a kind fulvic acid salt, complete water soluble. Could be used for foliar spray.
Bio fulvic acid powder
Bio fulvic acid granule
|Product name||Bio Fulvic Acid Powder||Bio Fulvic Acid Granule|
|Appearance||Brown Powder||Brown Granule|
|Fulvic Acids(Dry basis)||60.0%min||20.0%min|
|Potassium(K2O dry basis)||12.0% min||5.0%min|
Bio Fulvic Acid Main Function
(1). Scientific combination of new nutrition chain, a comprehensive balance of plant needs.
Bio potassium fulvate is not a pure molecular compound, but a heterogeneous complex macromolecular structure and composition of the extremely complex mixture. In addition to high content of fulvic acid, this product is also rich in almost all of the amino acids, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, enzymes, sugars (oligosaccharides, fructose, etc.) , Humic acid and VC, VE and a large number of B vitamins and other nutrients, is a green bio-fertilizer.
(2). Have high biological activity of unknown growth factor.
Bio potassium fulvate does not contain hormones, but in the course of its application, it shows the similar effects with chemical auxin, cell-sorting, abscisic acid and other plant hormones and the growth and development of plants Play a comprehensive regulatory role. Therefore, many foliage fertilizer, fertilizer manufacturers use this product to replace or partially replace gibberellin, compound sodium nitrophenolate, paclobutrazol and other plant growth regulator.
(3). High complexation ability, improve the absorption and operation of plant trace elements.
Because bio potassium fulvate has higher content of the total amino acid and carboxyl, hydroxyl and other active groups, also has oxygen-containing functional groups, the structure of many organic sites and complexation sites.
These coordinating groups can complex and complex with many insoluble trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, molybdenum, copper, zinc, boron and so on many other trace elements, thereby form bio potassium fulvate molecules as an intermediary Carrier, at the same time coordinate and promote the plant roots or foliar trace elements absorption and operation in the body’s, not only to avoid the direct contact with trace elements lead to deactivation passivation each other, but also played a role positive balance, thereby enhancing their utilization .
(4).High anti-flocculation, good solubility, strong interaction with metal ions.
The product flocculation limit value is 32 meq / g minimum, its anti-flocculation capacity is significantly higher than the humic acid and similar products, soluble in PH1-14 of any acid-base water, does not flocculate and precipitate in high calcium and magnesium hard water saturated brine.
(5). Prominent drought-resistant features.
- First, stimulate plant enzyme activity, through its regulation, the catalyze plant cells to accelerate the absorption of water and nutrients, as well as lower leaf water potential, enhance the osmotic pressure and other metabolic activities to stimulate the physiological adaptation of plants in drought environment.
- The second is to inhibit the accumulation of potassium in guard cells, plant could improve water retention by their own ability, close the leaf stomatal or reduce the opening degree to reduce water transpiration.
- The third is to increase soil moisture, enhance root activity.
- This product can be used as basal fertilizer, water soluble fertilizer, the suggested amount is 50 kilograms per 665㎡.
- This product can be used for spray irrigation and drip irrigation, the suggested amount is 10 kg per 665㎡.
- Can be used as a powder ground film, spray the product evenly on the surface of the soil in need of plastic film: 10 minutes will become a film, automatically degraded after the budding, save money and labor!
- Conventional dilution factor of this product is 10-800 times, the maximum dilution factor up to 1500 times.
- Wheat, 1: 4: 50 (1 kg of bio potassium fulvate mix 4kgs water, mix 50 kg of wheat), can increase production more than 10%, on the basis of seed dressing, spray 200 times bio potassium fulvate liquid, can increase 15% production.
- Corn, seed dressing (with the same proportion with wheat seed dressing) increase yield more than 9%, big bell mouth spray (200 times dilution) yield more than 11%.
- Cotton, spraying from the squaring period (concentration 1: 1000) twice (10 days interval), can increase 17.5%.
Bio Fulvic Acid Package
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.