70% Sodium humate is refined from leonardite or lignite which contains low calcium and low magnesium, rich in hydroxyl, quinone, carboxyl and other active groups.
Physical properties: black and beautiful shiny flakes or powder. It is non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, and easily soluble in water.
Chemical properties: strong adsorption power, exchange power, complexing power and chelating power.
Products: Sodium Humate Flakes, Sodium Humate Powder.
Sodium humate powder
70% Sodium Humate Main Specification
|Product name||70% Sodium humate|
|Appearance||Black Shiny Flake/Crystal/Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min|
70% Sodium Humate Main Function
(1).Worked as Biological Stimulant in agriculture
- Can stimulate the growth and development of crops.
- Improve soil structure.
- Improve crop drought resistance.
- Promote the activation of nitrogen-fixing bacteria.
- Improve fruit quality.
(2). Work as feed additive on animal husbandry
- Promote the assimilation of protein.
- Improve the permeability of animal cell membranes and protoplasm, resulting in the phenomenon that pigs are hairy and tender.
- The adsorption of humic acid makes feed nutrients pass through the intestines more slowly, enhances the absorption and digestion time, and improves the absorption rate of nutrients.
- Increase the proportion of lean meat and reduce the smell of feces.
- Make metabolism vigorous, promote cell proliferation and accelerate growth.
- Sodium humate can improve gastrointestinal function, stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, and inhibit the reproduction of spoilage bacteria.
- It can make the mineral elements in the feed compatibility, better to absorb and utilize, and give full play to the role of mineral elements and multiple vitamins.
(2). Aquaculture application
1. Regulate and purify water quality
Using the physical adsorption characteristics of sodium humate, it can assist in the treatment of turbidity, flooding, dead algae, oil film, foam and other water quality conditions.
The chelating ability of sodium humate can reduce the content of heavy metal ions in water.
3. Shading effect
Relying on the physical properties of humic acid, in fact, the shading time of pure humic acid is only one or two days at most.
4. Improve the bottom soil quality
Humic acid can improve the soil (especially for sandy soil), and is generally used with oxygenates, antidotes, disinfectants, bacteria preparations, etc.
5. Rich the water
Humic acid is an excellent carbon source fertilizer after decomposition, which can stimulate the rapid growth of algae.
With the development of breeding, the pollution of nitrogen sources has become more and more serious, and the concept of carbon emission of nitrogen has been practically applied to breeding production by many farmers.
(3). Industry uses
- Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
- Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil,liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
- They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
|Additive||Feed ingredients, drinking water, mineral supplements|
|Additive amount (Sodium humate flake / powder)||2‰-3‰ per MT fodder|
|Drinking water (Sodium humate flake, crystal)||1 gram per litre of water|
|Unhealthy Animals (Sodium humate flake, crystal)||Initial support: 20 gram per 100 kg of body weight|
Subsequent: 5 gram per 100 kg of body weight
- Supply ability : 7500 MT/month
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner. (The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Include with dairy or beef cattle, pig, poultry, sheep, horse, shrimp and fish feed, supplements or water.
- Improves feed and supplement digestion.
- Faster animal weight gains.
- Increase dairy feed efficiency and reduce mastitis, animal stress and healing time.
- Odour reduction in animal waste.
- Support general health and vitality of animals, birds, fish and shrimp.