70% Sodium Humate Production Description
70% Sodium humate contains a variety of active groups, with ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, flocculation, dispersion, bonding and other functions. It is the most widely used humic acid product, involving agriculture, chemical industry, building materials, Oil mining, minerals, animal husbandry, feed, medicine and health industries.
Sodium humate powder
70% Sodium Humate Main Specification
|Product name||70% Sodium humate|
|Appearance||Black Shiny Flake/Crystal/Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min|
70% Sodium Humate Main Function
(1). Work as feed additive
- Adjusting the salt and alkali balance in animals body.
- Promote growth and increase the speed of weight gain.
- Enhance physical fitness and immunity, reduce morbidity, enhance metabolic function, and improve yield, quality and feed efficiency.
- The pups will gain weight quickly after weaning, which is conducive to rapid release.
- Reduced mortality.
- Eliminate the smell of feces.
(2). Aquaculture application
- Improve the carbon source of water: The element composition of humic acid is 50% -60% carbon, hydrogen 4% -6%, the rest of the elements are mostly oxygen. So sodium humate can be used to supplement the carbon source of water.
- Purification of water quality: The active groups of sodium humate molecules can chelate with calcium and magnesium ions in water, effectively prevent the formation of fouling core, thus preventing the incrustation, to achieve the purpose of anti-scaling.
- Physical shade: After applying sodium humate, the water become soy sauce color, can block part of the sunshine to reach the bottom, which can play a role in the prevention of moss and green algae.
- Growing grass: To be the role of growing plants is one of the most basic application of sodium humate. Can promote the growth and development of aquatic plants, increase plant physiological metabolism and enzyme in vivo activity, improve aquatic plant quality.
- Chelating heavy metal ions: The heavy metal ions adsorption of Sodium humate is not only cation exchange, but also their formation of chelating relationship, so it can adsorb many metal ions.
- Improve the substrate, detoxification deodorant: mainly use sodium humate balls / granules and crystals. Firstly, the porous and cellular structure of sodium humate can loose soil, change the permeability of the substrate; Secondly, sodium humate Can absorb the NH3 and H2S in the bottom environment, so as to remove the stink of sediment, thereby reduce the pollution of the environment.
(3). Industry uses
- Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
- Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil,liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
- They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
|Additive||Feed ingredients, drinking water, mineral supplements|
|Additive amount(Sodium humate flake / powder)||2‰-3‰ per MT fodder|
|Drinking water(Sodium humate flake, crystal)||1 gram per litre of water|
|Unhealthy Animals(Sodium humate flake, crystal)||Initial support: 20 gram per 100 kg of body weight|
Subsequent: 5 gram per 100 kg of body weight
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner. (The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Include with dairy or beef cattle, pig, poultry, sheep, horse, shrimp and fish feed, supplements or water.
- Improves feed and supplement digestion.
- Faster animal weight gains.
- Increase dairy feed efficiency and reduce mastitis, animal stress and healing time.
- Odour reduction in animal waste.
- Support general health and vitality of animals, birds, fish and shrimp.