Humic amino shiny balls provide amino acid, humic acid and organic carbon to plants. Its weak acid pH, low moisture, makes this product become a very good soil conditioner. Mainly used for base fertilizer or blended fertilizer.
|Humic Amino Shiny Balls|
40kgs woven bags with inner liner
Amino Humic Shiny Balls Main Specification
|Product name||Humic Amino Shiny Balls|
|Service||40kgs,50kgs PP bags with inner liner. 1MT jumbo bag|
|Appearance||Black Shiny balls|
|Water solubility||Slow Release|
|Amino acid||10% min|
|Humic acid||15% min|
|Particle Size||2-5mm uniform granule|
Being a leader in the industry, we are engaged in offering a qualitative range of Amino Humic Shiny Ball to our clients.
physiological and biochemical functions of the plants are increased. In favor of stomatal opening activity, it directly participates in photosynthesis. Clear improvement in white root development, vegetative growth, flower induction, fruit set seeds and fruit induction. Keeps up a quality of fruits and vegetables by helping in the development rate of maturity, yield and luster. Environmental stresses such as an attack of diseases are countered by providing plants with endurance.
Main Function of Humic Acid Shiny Balls
- Spraying granulation technology, uniform granular, no dust, low moisture, easy to use and suitable for all crops.
- Complete range of nutrients, inorganic, organic and trace elements.
- Food safe, Non-toxic, free of worm eggs and germs, heavy metal content is far below the national allowed standard.
- Stimulate seed germination and viability, root respiration, formation and growth.
- Produce thicker, greener, and healthier foliage.
- Produce more, larger, longer lasting, and more beautiful flowers.
- Significantly increase the protein, vitamin, and mineral contents of most fruits and vegetables.
- Help retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in soils releasing them as needed to the growing plants to make soil more fertile and productive.
- Increase the water holding capacity of soil helping plants to resist drought.
- Reduce fertilizer requirements and increase yields in most crops.
- Increase aeration of the soil.
- Grassland – 200-300 kg/ha
- Agriculture (maize/cereals) -250-350 kg/ha
- Agriculture (root vegetables) – 400-550 kg/ha
- Fruit trees – 275-425 kg/ha
- Lettuce/vegetables – 100-200 kg/ha
- Greenhouse vegetables – 50-250 kg/ha
- Perennial crops – 200-400 kg/ha
- Greenhouse (cut flowers, soil-bound) – 80-100 gr/m2
- Potting soil (mixing) – 1-3 kg/m3 nutrition
Packaging And Storage
- Supply ability : 7500 MT/month
- 40kgs/50kg woven bags with inner liner.(The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.(MOQ required)