Potassium Humate Granule Product Description
Potassium Humate Round Granule Prill Column is made from lower content leonardite,with humic acid 40% ,K2O 8%. Meanly used as base fertilizer to improve the carbon source in soil,thereby to improve the the number of microbial populations.
POTASSIUM HUMATE BALLS / PRILL
Columnar Cylindrical Potassium Humate Pillar
Potassium Humate Granule Main Specification
|Appearance||Black Granules / Prills / Column|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||8.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||40.0%min|
Higher Content, 100% water soluble, pls click here: 65% Potassium Humate.
Potassium Humate Granule Main Function
- Humic and fulvic are natural chelators and complexing agents increasing nutrient absorption from fertilisers.
- Use with fertilisers(Urea/DAP/MAP/GUANO/Lime) to stabilise and enhance productivity.
- Improves water holding capacity and assists soil wetting.
- Complexes with phosphate reducing lock-up.
- Buffers excess salt, chemical residues and heavy metals.
- Humic also has pH buffering capacity and can reduce nutrient lock-ups associated with soil pH extremes.
- Retain and promote building of soil carbon.
- Promotes seed germination, early root growth and mass.
- Natural Growth stimulants enhance cell reproduction.
- Humic is a fungal stimulant.Beneficial fungi are the missing biological link in many agricultural soils.
Apply with granular and solid fertiliser at 5-30% of total application.
|Rate / Ha||Remediation / Ha|
|Crop/Pasture(Low/Med Rainfall)||5-20 kg/ha||Up to 50 kg/ha|
|Crop/Pasture(High Rainfall/Irrig)||10-40 kg/ha||Up to 50 kg/ha|
|Horticulture||10-50 kg/ha||50-100 50 kg/ha|
|Vines||10-50 kg/ha||50-100 50 kg/ha|
|Tree Crops||10-50 kg/ha||50-100 50 kg/ha|
|Turf||10-50 kg/ha||50-100 50 kg/ha|
|Lime applications||1-10% of Lime application||1-10% of Lime application|
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT,1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.
- Increase efficiency of fertiliser such as NPK.
- Build soil water holding capacity.
- High levels of humic acid are beneficial in soil remediation including low carbon, compacted, salt affected and sandy soils.
- Stimulates beneficial soil biology.