As a new green environmental protection ecological fertilizer and long-term slow-release nitrogen fertilizer. Humic acid urea is a kind of chelated fertilizer which is formed by urea and soluble humic acid (mineral source humic fulvic acid).
Therefore this product has not only five functions of humic acid in agriculture: improving soil, promoting fertilizer efficiency, stimulating plant growth, enhancing plant stress resistance, improving product quality. But also can effectively control the release and decomposition rate of urea.
Effect on soil
- Promote the formation of soil aggregate structure and improve soil exchange capacity.
- Regulate the PH of the soil and make the soil loose.
- Promote the activities of soil microorganisms. Increase the number of beneficial microorganisms in soil
- Enhance the activity of soil enzyme, so as to promote the transformation rate of soil organic and inorganic, and improve the circulation of nutrient elements.
- It has an inhibitory effect on the fungus, and can gradually reduce the salt of the soil.
- The effect of common urea on soil: eutrophication of water body, makes the soil compaction seriously, thus reducing the quality and yield of crops.
Effect on crops
- Small molecule and not easy to volatilize humic acid urea complex is beneficial to plant root absorption and leaf absorption.
- Enhance photosynthesis and chlorophyll content of plants. Enhance the resistance of plants.
- Promote enzyme activity, such as Glucoamylase, so as to improve crop quality and increase crop yield
- Effect of ordinary urea on crops:no additional function.
The difference between humic acid urea and pure urea and humic coated urea.
- The nitrogen loss is low, the complex nitrogen release is stable, balanced, sufficient and suitable for supplying the crops. So that the utilization rate of the fertilizer is improved, and the agricultural production cost is reduced.
- The humic acid can also degrade the pesticide residue in the soil, adsorb the heavy metal, eliminate or reduce the soil pollution.
- Humate can promote root development, reduce stomatal opening intensity of plant leaves, control leaf transpiration and reduce water consumption.
- Promote the absorption of nitrogen, the utilization rate of humic acid urea is high up to 85%-95%, while the common urea is acylammonium nitrogen fertilizer. The nitrogen content needs to be transformed into ammonium nitrogen by urea bacteria before it can be absorbed by plants. The utilization rate is generally 20% -40%.
- Urea is chelated with humic acid, not only coated by humic acid, its function is much more stronger than humic coated urea.