Boron Humate Product Description
Boron humate is in the form of humic acid chelated with boron, black granule non soluble in water. Suggested to mix with other fertilizers.
|Product Name||BORON HUMATE GRANULE|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||50.0% min|
|Boron (B2O3 dry basis)||12.0% min|
|Particle size||2-4 mm|
Boron Humate Main Function
- Effective boron in boron humate promotes flower bud differentiation: use before flowering to promote flower bud differentiation, increase pollination rate, and effectively prevent the production of deformed fruit;
- Boron oxide (B2O3) can promote fruit setting: it can stimulate the germination of pollen and the elongation of pollen tube, so that pollination can proceed smoothly. Improve the seed setting rate and fruit setting rate.
- Improve quality: promote the synthesis and transformation of sugar and organic substances, improve the balanced supply of nutrients in various organs of crops, and improve the yield and quality of agricultural products.
- Regulation function: regulate the formation and operation of organic acids in plants. In the absence of boron, the organic acid (arylboronic acid) accumulates in the roots, and the cell differentiation and elongation of the apical meristem are inhibited, and the cork is formed, causing root necrosis.
- Can also enhance the drought resistance, disease resistance of crops and promote crop precocity.
- 1kg, 5kgs, 10kgs printing aluminium foil bag + 10kgs, 20kgs printing carton box.
- 20kgs/25kg woven/paper bags with inner liner.(The Most popular package)
- 20kgs/25kg color printing PP/PE bags with inner liner.
- 1MT, 1.1MT jumbo bags with discharge hole.
- According to customers’ requirement.