The emergence of sodium humate has provided a new pollution-free feed additive in livestock and poultry green breeding and feed replacement, and opened up a new application prospect for the livestock and poultry industry. In the previous article “Application effect of sodium humate feed additive in livestock and poultry (Part 1)”, the author summarized some actual cases of the application effect of sodium humate feed additive in livestock and poultry for your reference. Today, the author will supply the remaining content on the basis of the previous article to everyone.
Application effect of sodium humate feed additive in livestock and poultry
Sodium humate feed additive is used in breeding pigs. Experiments by researchers on pig farms show that adding 0.5-1‰ to pig feed can increase daily weight gain by 20%-25% and feed utilization rate by 8%-12%; Under extensive conditions, the daily weight gain can be increased by 30%-52%, the feed utilization rate can be increased by 20% to 34%, and the feed-to-meat ratio is 3.37:1-3.1:1.
Compared with the control group, the material consumption was reduced by 0.08 kg per kg of weight gain. Sodium humate feed additive has the effects of preventing gastroenteritis, white muscle disease and piglet diarrhea. It can be used in breeding pigs for a long time to increase the conception rate and milk intake rate of sows and improve the quality of semen.
After many experiments and controls, the application of sodium humate feed additive on dairy cows is showing:
- can increase the milk production of dairy cows by 8-16%, and increase the milk production rate of special grade by 18.62%.
- Improve feed remuneration, reduce digestive tract diseases, promote the growth of microbes in the rumen of dairy cows, speed up the protein synthesis of rumen microbes, increase the utilization of protein nitrogen and protein in feed used by the animal body, prevent metabolic diseases, and reduce postpartum reproductive system diseases.
- Extend the vigorous milk production period, maintain the reproductive rate and high continuous production of high-capacity cattle. It has special effects on the prevention and treatment of mastitis in dairy cows. Among them, it has 100% efficiency for acute mastitis and a cure rate of 80%. It can control recessive mastitis below 10%, reduce clinical mastitis by 1.5%-2%, and prevent alcohol-positive milk.
- Fulvic acid in sodium humate can cause a short-term decrease of somatic cells in dairy cow milk, and then the immune function is quickly activated, which is manifested as an increase in lymphocytes in the blood. Because of the large number of somatic cells moving to the udder, somatic cells in the milk also increase, thus increasing the body’s cellular immunity.
- Among them, the high-functioning phagocytes also clear the source of the disease, so that mastitis can be cured, and the combination of antibiotics to treat mastitis is more effective without any side effects. Anti-stress, make milk production more stable.
6.Beef cattle mutton sheep
The application of sodium humate feed additive on beef cattle and sheep has been confirmed by experimenters on beef cattle and sheep farms in many provinces. Compared with the unused condition, the feed utilization rate has increased by 8-15%, and the daily gain of beef cattle and sheep has increased more than 8%.
The above content is all the content shared in this article. Hope it is useful for you.
EU certification CERES manufacturer sodium humate additive quotation consultation: