Recently, our laboratory staff conducted a set of experiments on the effect of fulvic acid potassium(potassium fulvate) products on the germination of Chinese cabbage. The following is a comparison chart of experiments.
According to the growth situation:
The products have obvious growth-promoting effects on Chinese cabbage. Among them, fulvic acid potassium products diluted 500-1000 times have the greatest effect on crop growth.
Here we recommend the product fulvic acid potassium to you:
Advantage of fulvic acid potassium
1. 100% soluble K and fulvic acid in fulvate is easy to be absorbed by plants.
2. Superior fulvic leonardite raw materials and further extraction technology. Humic and fulvic are concentrated carbon sources which stabilise and chelate nutrients for improved plant uptake.
3. 100% water solubility, fast soluble. Improve water use efficiency.Buffer excess salt and toxicities in water or soil.
4. Improve plants drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance.
5. Anti-drought, anti-cold, anti-disease.
6. High content of fulvic acid with small molecular weight and short molecular chain, easy to be absorbed by plants.
7. Stimulate beneficial biology.
8. Foliar spraying or drip irrigation.
Main function of fulvic acid potassium
1. Chelate macro and micro nutrients to make them better absorbed by plants.
2. Prevent and control plant diseases and enhance waterlogging resistance.
3. Stimulate the microscopic biological activity of plants.
4. Slow-release fertilizers to improve the utilization of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
5. Improve nutrient absorption and promote plant germination and growth.
6. Accelerate precipitation and decomposition, improve soil structure.
|Fertigation and Foliar|
|Nitrogen||50-100 grams / hectare for each unit of Nitrogen applied as UAN, Urea,SOA|
|e.g.||2.3-4.6 kg/ha with 100 kg/ha of Urea|
|e.g.||2.1-4.2 kg/ha with 100 litres of UAN|
|e.g.||1.0-2.1 kg/ha with 100 kg/ha of SOA|
|Salt-water||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|Salt-Soil Mitigation||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|Soil Improvement||0.5-1 kg/ha with each and all irrigation applications|
|N.B.||This product is not compatible used in concentration with solution pH under 4.|
For combination with elements or chemicals solution which pH is under 4, select fulvic acid.
Come to our Alibaba store to buy it: fulvic acid potassium products