The related queries raised in this article is from one of our regular customers, here we make it public to all. Hope it’s useful for you to choose products from fulvic acid, humic acids and amino acids products.
• The below questions are individual questions based on cases with unsuccessful tests for our products..
• Please answer them one by one (even if they may sound repeated) and very carefully .
• If needed please add ratio suggestions.
• When answering consider what we are buying from you, if there is an other product which we have not ordered yet or we do not have a sample of yet, please clarify and feel free to make a specific suggestion.
1. Customers use micro nutrients which are made with Sugar chelated glucoheptonate. We need a humic / fulvic product which is mixable with Sugar chelated glucoheptonate.
The sugar chelated glucoheptonate has +2 metal ion inside, humic acid is easily to chelate the metal ion, thereby become insoluble matter, its appearance is a kind of floccules. Generally when customer want to produce a mixed humic acid product with other chemical fertilizers or additives, we will suggest to use a kind of potassium humate with high resistance to flocculation, even mineral fulvic acid.
2. What is the rule on amino acid chelating micro nutrients? Taking Micro Sulfates chelating with Amino acids and adding the Humates ?
For the amino acid chelated micro nutrients, such as Amino acid chelated magnesium, we use MgO to chelated with amino acid. But this fomulation will get a lower Mg content, so we will add some MgSO4 to get a high Mg content chelated products. Currently we are working on Amino acid chelated magnesium, zinc, iron and small quantity of other amino acid chelated micro nutrients. During the chelating, there is no humate.
3. Which product will mix with Polyphosphates ?
- – For granule polyphoshpates product, you can use potassium humate crystal or round granule.
- – For powder polyphoshpates product, if spraying/drip irrigation, pls use mineral fulvic acid product.If just water flush fertilizer,both potassium humate powder or flakes are ok. Even mineral fulvic acid is ok, but the second one price is higher.
4. Which fulvic or humic product will mix nicely with micro sulfates ?
Mineral fulvic acid will mix nicely with micro sulfates. As humic product could be dissolved just in neutral ph and alkaline solution.And fulvic acid could be dissolved in neutral ph, alkaline and acidic solution.
5. Which product(s) will mix with urea ?
- – For granule urea, we suggest to use potassium humate crystal(low moisture) or round granule(coated with resin) (15% max moisture). High moisture will cause reaction between ammoniacal nitrogen and humic acid, and there will be more H2O coming out from the reaction, cause urea dissolved, fertilizer become black, even block the seeding fertilizer machine.
- – For powder urea, using both potassium humate powder or flakes are ok. Even mineral fulvic acid is ok, but the second one price is higher.
6. Which product will mix with UAN ? (liquid urea ammonium nitrate)
Mineral fulvic acid is better, (fulvic acid could be dissolved in neutral ph, alkaline and acidic solution.)
7. Which product will mix with 4-10-10 (4 % N, 10% P, 10 % K) Nitrate Phosphorus Potash? And with Potassium Chloride? And with Orthophosphates?
- – If granule product, using potassium humate crystal or round granule.If contains ammoniacal nitrogen, pls use lower moisture crystal or round granule(15% max moisture).
- – If powder and will be used for spraying/drip irrigation, pls use mineral fulvic acid product.If not for spraying/drip irrigation, pls use cheaper one, potassium humate flakes or powder.
8. Which prodcut will mix with roundup herbicides and pesticides? Roundup is a very commonly used herbicide ex Mpnsanto now Bayer.
The main active ingredient of Roundup is the isopropylamine salt of glyphosate. Another ingredient of Roundup is the surfactant POEA (polyethoxylated tallow amine).
This product we suggested must be mineral fulvic acid, as this product have a good stability mixing with the herbicides and pesticides. We have customers in China have been producing herbicides and pesticides with mineral fulvic acid for few years.
9. Customer has a soil with cation 12 at the bottom 30-35 on the top, we call this deep soil A zone. pH is 5-9. Which product will yield best results to improve this soil ?
We suggest potassium humate crystal or round granule, round granule is cheaper cost.
10. We have a specific area with very salty and calcerous soils (later this month I will have the soil analysis for specific regions) . Which product will you suggest at what usage rate to increase the performance of this stressed soil.
To improve soil qualtiy, we suggest the following 3 products:
- A. İnsoluble nitro humic acid powder,this product has low pH around 4, have better function to improve the soil quality.Only have powder form, if quantity is bigger, we can make granule form. For this product we suggested to use 300kg per 665㎡.
- B. Potassium humate round granule, this product have 30-40% soluble humic acid, we have customers how are using it to adjust the soil ph currently, and had a nice function.
- C. Potassium humate crystal, this production have 60%-65% soluble humic acid and 12% potassium humate, also a popular soil conditioner, but its price is little higer than the first two. The application quantity could be sample with round granule, will have better function.