Recently, JINGFENG HUMIC ACID has received feedback from many customers: The potassium fulvic humate products have no effect when applied to their own fields which purchased on the market.Generally,there are probably two reasons for this situation.
1. One is improper application method, which violates the method of using potassium fulvic humate.
2. Another reason is that most people don’t know the difference between true and false potassium fulvic humate, so they bought counterfeit and inferior products.
Today, JINGFENG HUMIC ACID will explain why the effect is not good enough and how to identify true and false cargo.
What are the reasons for the poor effect after using potassium fulvic humate?
When using potassium fulvic humate, the following contraindications must be noted:
1. The potassium fulvic humate itself is a high concentration organic fertilizer, so must be diluted to a low concentration solution when using it. A higher concentration will cause root burning and make the seedlings small and weak.
2. Use it as soon as possible after preparation, avoiding using under high temperature, strong light or rainy conditions, otherwise the effect will be diminished.
3. Assuming that it rains after about 1 day of application, have to reuse it, and pay attention to the amount of use that cannot exceed the amount of initial use.
4. A healthy soil environment is indispensable. If the soil environment of crops is bad, there are problems such as salinization, and disease accumulation, it will certainly not be effective.
The difference between true and false potassium fulvic humate
In addition to improper use, another reason why potassium fulvic humate has no effect after application is that bought the fake potassium fulvic humate. Here, JINGFENG HUMIC ACID will explain to everyone the difference between true and false potassium fulvic humate:
1. Check the color: high-quality potassium fulvic humate is generally ebony golden black. If the color is too dim, the content or purity may not be reached.
2. Smell: usually there is no other peculiar smell, if there is a strong sour or ammonia smell, it can be judged as a fake.
3. Feeling of touch: Real potassium fulvic humate has relatively strong penetrating ability, and it is not easy to stick to the hand.
4. Test water solubility: pour the real product into water, will partially dissolve and become dark brown. If the color is too dark, or it dissolves in a mushroom shape, or even flocculates and precipitates after a few hours, it may be a poor-quality product.
The above is all the content to be shared in this article. If any question, please contact this E-mail: